What we Grow
At Green’s Pleasant Springs Orchard apples are our specialty. We grow 74 varieties of apples press our own apple cider and make applesauce and apple butter. In addition, we grow an assortment of fruits and vegetables, including rhubarb, salad greens, peppers, tomatoes, pumpkins, squash, melons, sweet corn, and pears.
Where We’re Located
We are located 13 miles southeast of Madison, WI, near Stoughton, WI, 1.5 miles from the intersection of I-39-90 and County Highway N. You can find us at:
- Our store is located at the orchard. For 2016, we’re open from 11:00 am until 5:00 pm,Friday through Monday, closed Tuesday through Thursday. After daylight savings we're open from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm, weekends only.
- The May 15 Freeze reduced the apple crop by about 40% so apples will not be as plentiful as the past three years.
- The Saturday Dane County Farmers’ Market on the Capitol Square during the summer and at both indoor winter sessions. (Check the market schedule here)
- The Wednesday Dane County Farmers’ Market on Martin Luther King Blvd., in Madison, WI from 8:30 am until 2:00 pm.
- The Sunday Monona Farmers’ Market from 9:00 am until 1:00 pm.
- During the summer at The Saturday Westside Community Market in the Department of Transportation (DOT) parking lot at the corner of Segoe and Sheboygan avenues, 7am-1pm.