What we Grow
At Green’s Pleasant Springs Orchard apples are our specialty. We grow 68 varieties of apples and press apple cider. In addition, we grow an assortment of fruits and vegetables, including rhubarb, asparagus, salad greens, peppers, tomatoes, pumpkins, squash, melons, sweet corn, pears, and raspberries.
Where We’re Located
We are located 13 miles southeast of Madison, WI, near Stoughton, WI, 1.5 miles from the intersection of I-39-90 and County Highway N. You can find us at:
- Our store is located at the orchard. For 2012, we’re open from 11:00 am until 5:00 pm, Friday,Saturday, and Sunday. Due to the lack of apples from several nights of frost during bloom we are closed Monday through Thursday this year. After daylight savings we're open from 11:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- The Saturday Dane County Farmers’ Market on the Capitol Square during the summer and at both indoor sessions. (Check the market schedule here)
- The Wednesday Dane County Farmers’ Market on Martin Luther King Blvd., in Madison, WI from 8:30 am until 2:00 pm.
- The Sunday Monona Farmers’ Market from 9:00 am until 1:00 pm.
- During the summer at The Saturday Westside Community Market in the Department of Transportation (DOT) parking lot at the corner of Segoe and Sheboygan avenues.